International Youth Chamber Orchestra
INVITATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
IV Session of the International Children's Chamber Orchestra
within the framework of the International Children's Integrated Arts Academy
Energy for Life
Our mission: to establish an International Children's Chamber Orchestra that is a symbol of unity of the new generation and friendship based on shared cultural values. This is a starting point for young musicians – soloists from different countries.
Main goal of the project: to enable the best representatives of the young generation of musicians from all over the world meet in one place and perform on the same stage with famous artists.
Date: From 28 June to 6 July 2014
Vienna, Frankenfels/ Austria. Naturhotel Steinschaler Dörfl - http://www.steinschaler.at/
· master classes with leading foreign and Russian teachers and musicians on specialties and orchestra;
· group activities;
· chamber ensemble classes;
· concert in Steinschaler Dörfl
· concert at the famous Viennese concert hall Musikverein (July, 6)
Specialties: violin, viola, cello and double bass.
· Rollo Kovac (violin, France)
· Ilya Korol (violin, Austria)
· Franz Bartolomey (cello, Austria)
· Roman Balashiv (viola, Russia)
· Jan Krigovsky (bass, Slovakia)
· Claudio Vandelli (conductor, Italy)
Composition of the orchestra:
Selection for the orchestra is strictly on a competitive basis!
Young talented musicians aged 10 to 16 from all around the world are welcomed to participate.
At the end of the competition, 16 violinists, 6 violists, 7 cellists and 2 double bass players from different countries will be selected.
Financial terms for participants selected for the orchestra:
The organizer pays for the following:
· children's accommodation and meals;
· Private lessons and master classes with professional teachers;
· Local transfers in Austria. PLEASE NOTE THAT transport to Vienna is covered by the participants themselves!
· Insurance and visa support (if needed);
· Cultural program.
On questions concerning accompanying persons, please contact the organizers for more information.
How to apply
The registration form at http://bashmetedu.ru/chamber_orchestra/reg/ must be completed before May 15, 2014
OR send your application (see the form below) together with your audio and video materials to the following address:
Russian Concert Agency
46, Bolshaya Nikitskaya str., Moscow, 121069 Russia
Phone / fax: +7 (495) 690 67 55
Russian Concert Agency